Saturday, March 30, 2013

Transformers / Star Wars: Anakin Skywalker


I'm not a huge fan of the Transformers Crossover toys, but when I saw this small Star Wars toy on deep, deep clearance I had to appease my curiosity and see if these smaller Star Wars Transformers were any better than the larger toys.


I would've rather had the Y-Wing, but we'll just go w/ the Jedi Starfighter for starters. Packaging is rather nice, small and compact, but nice. I like the die-cut top and the curved sides of the blister card. The back of the packaging shows the robot mode and gives a little bio.




The Jedi Starfighter looks surprisingly nice. It's about the size of a standard Hot Wheels car. I like small toys. It feels like a better toy than the older, larger Crossover toys.

 

Transformation is rather simple, but yet the robot mode looks much better than I thought it would.Articulation is surprisingly good as well. I believe this toy originally retailed for $7 or $8 and that seems way too much, but it was worth the $2 I paid.


For size comparison, here is Anaking along side the Transformers Prime Cyberverse Skyquake.

1 comment: