Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Transformers Campaign Micron - Arms Micron Decepticon Blowpipe

I can only say this Micron was purchased with the "gotta have 'em all" mentality.

095

Decepticon Blowpipe was exclusively available at Yamada Denki, Yodobashi Camera, Edion Group, Ishimaru, Deodeo, Eiden and Midori stores with a purchase of 3,000 yen or more of Transformers Prime First Edition toys. 

096

097

If Blowpipe is to be a Targetmaster like his G1 namesake then I have no idea what is going on here!  I believe what the problem here is this toy was made to interact with this original Power Core Combiner partner Heavytread.  As a stand alone figure he just falls so short when compared to just about any other Micron or Mini-Con.  The head sculpt is very non-descript and he doesn't have any hands for crying out loud!  His legs also seem to be out of porportion to the rest of the body. 

098

The only good thing Blowpipe has going for him is his colors.  The black and dark blue are a huge improvement over his original Groundspike colors.  Not one of my favorite Microns.  Unless you are hopeless addicted like myself I really can't recommend this toy.

No comments:

Post a Comment