Sunday, November 30, 2014

Pre-eBay Offer: Sega Mark III console

I normally don't get caught up in the Black Friday type sales, but my wife wanted to go to Walmart to pick up a few good deals for our two daughters (i.e. Frozen stuff!). While I was there I managed to snag a new, much needed laptop. I ended up spending a few more dollars than I had wanted too, but the deal was too good to pass up. Now I'm in need of freeing up some cash to help offset the purchase.

I've decided to let go of my boxed Sega Mark III console. This was a tough decision to make, but it's not like I don't already have enough retro and modern video games/consoles to keep me occupied! I've listed this lot on a few Facebook groups already, but I thought I'd give it a try here as well just in case anyone was interested.

The lot includes a boxed Sega Mark III and a complete, boxed game - Zillion Tri Formation. The Mark III is complete with original box, original AC adapter, original instruction booklet, AV cord and two controllers. The controllers are missing the tiny joystick nubs that screw into the center of the D-Pads.

The console itself has some discoloration, very common with this console, or any white/off white console. The unit has been tested and works just fine. The Mark III is also backwards compatible and plays all SG-1000 and SC-3000 games too!

Let me know immediately if you are interested as I'll be moving this to eBay within a few days. You can contact me directly at flywheels@yahoo.com













No comments:

Post a Comment