Friday, March 31, 2023

WWE Elite Collection Series 92: Charlotte Flair

 

The only figure I bought from Series 92 of the WWE Elite Collection is Ric's daughter, Charlotte Flair. I thought this was one of the best looking figures of Charlotte to date, if not women's wrestling figures. She must have sold the best in this series because I never saw her at retail, but found plenty of her wave mates. I had to resort to purchasing her online, but I'm glad I did because this is a great figure.


Charlotte is sporting her purple wrestling gear and white boots. Her hair sculpt looks great, draped over the sides of her shoulder and resting on her back. This is one of the better hair looking hair sculpts I've seen in some time. The silver paint apps on her gear are nicely applied and match the real gear. The sides of her boots sport her initials in purple paint.


I've made mention in several other WWE reviews that Mattel has done a great job with matching the wrestler's likeness with the head sculpts and Charlotte Flair is no exception. In fact, I believe this is one of the best looking likenesses they've been able to capture. If you look carefully just above her chin you can even see her mole (?). I love the cocky smirk on her face too as it matches her persona to a T. Just a great looking figure.


Another thing that Mattel has done well with in the Elite Collection is also capturing the wrestler's tattoos. Charlotte doesn't have a lot of ink, but she does have a tattoo on her ribs (ouch!) as you can see here.


Charlotte comes with a Women's Tag Team Championship belt. As I write this however I'm having a hard time remember who her tag partner was that she won gold with. Charlotte isn't exactly a team player after all. Its been awhile since I've purchased a figure that was packaged with a title belt. This one isn't too bad and fits around her waist or across her shoulder just fine. She also comes with an alternate set of hands, as pictured above. The hands that come attached to the figure in the package are more unique looking, as depicted in the picture below.

I feel this figure is the complete package. It's got a great overall sculpt, fantastic head sculpt and a nice championship belt. Women's figures seem to be hit and miss, but this version of Charlotte is a must buy.

1 comment:

  1. It's pretty impressive how detailed and accurate figures are these days. You called it with that smirk and the tattoos.

    ReplyDelete