Monday, March 13, 2023

Matchbox Moving Parts: 2022 Collection, #12 - 1994 Mitsubishi Evolution IV


1994 Mitsubishi Evolution IV


I've been buying up all the Moving Parts vehicles that I could for the last few years, but have never taken the time to photograph any of them. Recently I've decided to remedy that and we're starting off w/ this Mitsubishi Evolution IV from the 2022 series.

This casting features an opening hood, a metallic silver paint job, gold wheels and a gray plastic spoiler. The higher price point of the Moving Parts series affords painted details on both the front and rear of the vehicle.



The detailing of the engine underneath the hood is quite impressive. The level of detail rivals even that I've seen on Auto World or Johnny Lightning releases.



I'm really impressed with what Mattel was able to do with this particular model. If all of them are as nice as this one then I'm in for a real treat as I begin to rip open more Moving Parts vehicles!

1 comment:

  1. That engine is really cool. I'd love to see Matchbox make a Supra MK5 in this line.

    ReplyDelete