Tuesday, October 18, 2022

Greenlight Collectibles: The Rookie - 1971 Chevrolet Chevelle SS

 

Hollywood

The Rookie
1971 Chevrolet Chevelle SS

Prior to this purchase, I knew very little of the Greenlight Collectibles brand. I've seen many of their releases before hanging on the pegs at my local Hobby Lobby store, but I never really bothered to look into them before picking up this Chevelle from their Hollywood series.

I love the ABC television show The Rookie so when I saw this car at a Walmart store I had to pick it up. I had just started purchasing both Auto World and Johnny Lightning cars so perhaps that helped put this on my radar? While I can't recall this 1971 Chevelle SS being featured in the show, it's a beautiful car in a beautiful shade of blue. Die-cast body, opening hood w/ a detailed engine, rubber wheels with shiny chrome details.







1 comment: