Thursday, February 16, 2023

Hot Wheels: 2022 Mystery Models Series 3, #1 - '16 Bugatti Chiron (super chase)



'16 Bugatti Chiron (super chase)

A new series of Hot Wheels Mystery Models means it's time to go hunting again! I was lucky that the very first gravity feeder boxes I found at a Walmart were still sealed, so I knew what I was hunting for would be in there and it was just a matter of identifying them. If you aren't familiar with these, they come packaged in a plastic wrapper. There is a clear circle in the bottom right corner of the package where you can see a very small portion of the vehicle inside. If you know the color of the vehicle or the wheel design, it's not too hard to find what you're looking for. The super chase car comes one per case, which is two gravity feeder boxes.

I'm not super big on the Bugatti brand, only really becoming to know a little about the automobile maker thanks to the (horrible) live action Transformers movies where one of the Autobots took the form of a Bugatti Chiron. None the less, I sought out the super case and once I got it in hand I've come to appreciate it's beauty. The combination of the matte black body w/ the bronze trim looks fantastic and was worth searching all of those blind packaged bags!




2 comments:

  1. That is a sleek looking vehicle. Very nice.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like the flat matte black with the small additions of copper...not my favorite design, but it does make for a nice toy car.

      Delete