Monday, May 10, 2021

Matchbox Monday: 2020 #011/100 2011 Mini Countryman

 

From the 2020 series, 2011 Dodger Charger is part of the MBX City subseries.



The Mini Cooper and it's larger cousin, the Countryman have never appealed to me as a car I'd want to drive/own, however I am a sucker for red cars. The top part of the car's cabin is cast in a smoky translucent plastic. The interior is cast in black plastic. Both the headlights and tail lights are painted, as is the Mini logo on the front and back. 

Fun little car, but ultimately this one will be going into my Halloween bucket to give out to the neighborhood kids later this fall.

2 comments:

  1. My buddy used to own a Mini Cooper from the 60's which was pretty sweet. I wish he would have kept it, because I would try to buy it off of him. I've never been really into the newer ones, but my ex had one. It was pretty fun to drive... but had a ton of problems.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I looked a buying a new Fiat, but quickly past after reading all of the horrible maintenance issues!

    ReplyDelete