Sunday, May 9, 2021

Marvel Super Hero Mashers Micro: Green Goblin

 

My first exposure to the Marvel Super Hero Mashers Micro figures were two packs, however as the line progressed there were several waves of individual figures released. This meant not only more characters, but more pieces you could use to swap between your different Super Hero Mashers figures. Green Goblin comes from the 2nd wave.



Green Goblin here is looking mighty mischievous. Perhaps he's looking for a certain webcrawler to unleash a barrage of pumpkin bombs on. Like with the other Micro figures, the head and both hands are interchangeable.


4 comments:

  1. I don't remember these guys. I could definitely see the grandkids liking them. They love being able to take heads and body parts off figures. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The distribution on these figures were horrible as they came after the larger figures that only sold marginally well. I found a few at close out type stores, but many of them I never saw period.

      Delete
  2. These remind me of the "Super Hero Squad" line that was put out a few years ago. my son was huge into those and I'm sure he'll like these too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can see that! At least these have a little more play value in that you can swap the parts with both the Micro and larger figures.

      Delete