Thursday, December 22, 2011

Fun with Zombie-Vipers

Reading and participating in various toy and action figure forums and message boards led me to start this very blog here.  I wasn't sure that I could contribute anything new, but it was nice to have an outlet to share my opinions.  It also gave me something else to do with my various toys.

One of the things about this toy community I enjoy is reading other people's reviews and admiring people's diorama skills.  One of the best pictures I've seen to date was found earlier today on the HISSTank.com message boards.  The Cobra Zombie-Viper has recently hit retail stores and it seems that it's an early on fan favorite.  Just take a look!

Photobucket

Now if only I could find these awesome Zombie-Vipers in my neck of the woods...not that I have the skill to create something as awesome as this!

1 comment:

  1. Holy crap... that's awesome. I need to find one of these figures.

    ReplyDelete