Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Mega Bloks Halo: Series 5 Blind Packs

Nov19023

Mega Bloks keeps churning out the blind packaged figures with the newest set, series 5!  This time around there are 8 new figures to chase.


I was hoping I'd end up with one of the Flood figures, but I ended up with the UNSC Green Spartan (common).  That's OK since the figure is pretty cool.

Nov19024   Nov19025

Up until this series the only other UNSC Spartan figures I've pulled were non-green, so it's finally nice to have this guy.  I love new shotgun he comes with.  So far I've just stuck with one pack, but I may have to try my luck again in the near future as I love the Uncommon Arctic UNSC COB figure.

1 comment:

  1. You have no idea how much I want t get into these figures. They just look so great, and the articulation is awesome. I just don't have room for them. I actually started buying then for my son this past Christmas so I can at with them with him. Halo is awesome.

    ReplyDelete