Tuesday, November 20, 2018

NECA Masters of the Universe: SSSqueeze

Back when I had a robust Masters of the Universe 200X toy collection, I had branched out to include the NECA "staction" figures into my collection. Even though these were essentially little statues, I loved the fact that the Four Horsemen continued to sculpt these.



I wasn't the biggest MOTU fan growing up as it was just a tad before my time, however I always loved the concept of the Snake Men. I was really sold on how the Snake Men looked in the Mike Young Productions cartoon and in the 200X toy series. These NECA figures continue the same look and are packed with detail. 

The original toy for this character was too goofy for me to take serious, but this guy, I wouldn't want to bump into him in a dark alley or on the battle field!


There are times I really wish I hadn't sold my 200X collection, however like many toy collectors there is only so much space to display things and eventually they because causalities in the great toy purge. Outside of certain NECA staction figures having fragile parts, these were great additions that helped fill out any MOTU 200X collection. Did you ever own any? What was your impression of the character selection, sculpts and overall durability?

1 comment:

  1. Gotta agree. Definitely wouldn't want to run into this guy in a dark alley. This guy is pretty terrifying.

    ReplyDelete