Wednesday, November 22, 2017

BLACK FRIDAY eBay Sale!


I know I've been slacking on the toy review front...I'll blame it on being busy with work and home life. However, I have been slowly adding new toys and other items to my eBay store over the last few weeks. Starting around 4 PM EST on Thanksgiving, my Black Friday sale begins. Select items in my store will be 25% off...including a complete Transformers Car Robots Brave Maximus!

I still have more items to list and if time allows, I'll add those to the store over the Thanksgiving weekend. I'll be adding new items all throughout December so if you need to get a gift for that geek on your Christmas list, I ask that you give my store a look to see if there is anything that fits the bill.

I promise I am working on a new Transformers toy review and hope to get that posted before the new work week begins on Monday the 27th.

No comments:

Post a Comment