Friday, January 21, 2011

Beastformers (Battle Beasts) Tech Spec Cards

Takara of Japan incorporated Hasbro's small Battle Beasts PVC figures into the Transformers mythos in Japan.  One of the things about the toys that appealed to me was the inclusion of small tech spec cards.  I can remember finding these Beastformers in Generation One style Transformer packaging was somewhat easy and they were fairly cheap.  Now days however it's a completely different story.  Here are a few of the cards I have:

Photobucket

Photobucket

I love the artwork used for the cards.  It's a shame that Hasbro never did anything like this for us kids in the U.S. back in the day.  I'm still looking for these toys and or the cards so if you have any or know where I can find some I'd appreciate it if you'd let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment