Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Black Widow on cardboard

I don't duplicate posts between my 2 blogs very often, but I figured some readers here may find some interest in this post I did for my trading card blog.  Earlier today on my other blog I shared some nice colored 1/1 sketch cards from Upper Deck's new Avengers Assemble set.  Those sketch cards are exclusive to hobby boxes so one may ask why bother w/ retail?  I'll give you 7 reasons.

Photobucket
#1
Photobucket
#2
Photobucket
#3
Photobucket
#4
Photobucket
#5
Photobucket
#6
Photobucket
#7
Need I say more?

In all seriousness Upper Deck did a great job with this set.  I like how they took images from both Iron Man movies, Incredible Hulk, Thor and Captain America as well as the new Avengers movie.  I've put together 75% of the set already and I hope to post my want list and extra cards soon just in case anyone else is working on this set as well.

2 comments:

  1. Hahaha! She has the exact same face in every scene! It's like she's a robot or something! That's priceless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those cards should all be in the hobby boxes as well. The only reason to get the retail packs is for the stickers.

    ReplyDelete