Monday, July 25, 2011

More 3rd Party Transformers...

Like or not it seems that the 3rd party Transformers figures and accessories kits are here to stay.  Lately it seems like more and more companies are surfacing with original figures.  iGear isn't new to the scene.  I'm not all that familiar w/ the quality of their products, although I do have one of their products (and I didn't know it was theirs until doing this post). 

When I logged onto TFW2005 this evening I saw on the front page that iGear had listed pre-orders for their original versions of G1 characters Huffer and Seaspray.  I am a huge fan of each of these so I had to check them out.  Best part of the whole deal is the price.  $15 + free shipping when ordered direct from iGear.  Wow, I did not see that price coming.  I figured the price would be in the $25-$35 range quite frankly.  I don't know how long this deal with last so if you've been on the fence now may be the time to act.

Oh yeah, another 3rd party company called Maketoy is also making their own version of Seaspray.  No idea on pricing on him yet.




1 comment: