Monday, February 20, 2023

Matchbox: Jurassic World Dominion - '86 Ford F-150 Truck

 

'86 Ford F-150 Truck




While I'm more of a Chevy guy, I can appreciate this old square body style pick up truck. I believe this is a brand new mold, which makes it that much more special. The truck made a short appearance at the beginning of the Jurassic World Dominion movie, belonging to Chris Pratt's character. Because of this it has a very basic design, unlock the previous truck from this series we looked at. All metal body with a chromed chassis, this is a solid truck. I do expect Mattel to get their use out of this mold and I for one will be buying additional versions.

3 comments:

  1. Cool diecast. This is a truck from my childhood. I remember thinking I totally wanted one of these for a short period of my life before switching my interest into Toyota 4-Runners.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not a Ford guy, but I do like this casting/model. It is very classic.

      Delete