Friday, December 23, 2022

Tomica: #23 Nissan GT-R


A lot of the vehicles released in the Walmart Exclusive Tomica line were straight up Japanese vehicles, so it was refreshing to see a vehicle in the series that I was more familiar with. That said this model of the Nissan GT-R is a fantastic looking car and the burnt copper metallic paint looks great on this vehicle.





This is a great model, from the sculpting to the paint color, however I'm not fond of the bright orange interior. I guess it matches the exterior paint somewhat, but it's not my cup of tea. Maybe if the windows were tinted to hide the orange more I'd like it a little better. None the less Takara Tomy did a great job w/ this release. The opening doors is just the icing on the cake. I added this one to my Nissan collection as it goes with side by side with other GT-Rs I have from the Hot Wheels line.


2 comments:

  1. Don't usually have any desire to go into my local Walmarts... but now that I know these are exclusive to them... I need to go and see if they have the Supra.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Too late...I believe this line has already been "retired" by Walmart. I don't believe it sold too well, sadly.

      Delete