Wednesday, September 27, 2017

eBay Store stocked w/ vintage GI Joe vehicle parts

It's been awhile since I've done much with my eBay store outside of adding a few figures here and there. The time it takes to properly take pictures, edit the pictures and research the items to come up with a fair price can really be taxing. Every evening I ask myself what am I going to do with my free time? Coming from someone with more hobbies than free time, it's a hard question to answer!


When I finally sit down to list items though it's hard to stop. Over the weekend I finally listed all of these old A Real American Hero GI Joe vehicle parts. I don't know how long I've been sitting on these. There were in a huge collection of toys I purchased years ago, but strangely enough there weren't any vehicles...just the remnants. I knew it would take me a good bit of time to identify the parts so I just kept dragging my feet. However it wasn't as bad as I thought and I knocked them out over the course of the weekend. 

I used a few websites, some friends and Mark Bellemo's first Joe book to identify the parts. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't a little tempted to revisit my childhood Joe memories again...but I'm going to resist. As cool as many of the Joe and Cobra vehicles were, I just don't have the room anymore. 

I was surprised to find parts for Tiger Force vehicles (several sold immediately upon listing them) and even several guns for the Joe toy holy grail, the Defiant Space Shuttle Complex. The kid who originally owned these toys obviously had the Defiant and he had a G1 Transformers Fortress Maximus too. Now that was a lucky kid to have owned both of those giant toys back in the day.

There are vehicle parts, accessories, missiles, etc. in the store now. I also listed a few higher end video games I wanted to move as well. If you have any interest what so ever, go and check them out and let me know if you have any questions. I am offering a flat $3 shipping on all action figure parts now...GI Joe, TMNT, Transformers and more.

No comments:

Post a Comment