Monday, August 8, 2011

Under Construction...

I've had a few requests from the online community to see my toy room at my house.  I never can seem to be content with the way the room is organized.  This has led me to re-arranging the room several times since my wife and I moved into the house several years ago.

Over time we've started a family and my priorities have changed.  This has led to my room just sitting there being untouched for the most part.  Since I started this blog nearly 2 years ago I've slowly been trying to work in the room a little bit at a time to get things like I want them.  If you saw my previous post then you would've seen that I've got the G.I. Joe project underway.  Next I'm working on getting my shelves which house my Transformers collection totally redone.  I was able to add another shelf here and there.  I decided when I added the new shelves to start over and rework the shelves with better organization.  I'm currently working on my Classics/Generations/G1 & G2 Redux shelf along with the Animated (thanks to the new Botcon Stunticons) shelf.  I'm really not that far away from finishing, but finding time is the real challenge.  A friend of mine said I ought to take a picture of the floor as it currently looks as I have so many toys to open first before I can get them on the shelves.  I thought it was a good idea so here you go.  Now, who wants to help me open and pose all of these?!

Photobucket

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. why all collectors ending up having unopened toys laying around? HAHA! I'll be more than happy to help u out bro. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have so many unopened toys b/c I have 2 little girls that take up a lot of my time! I'll get them all opened eventually though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh it is so much worse than I thought! It is like wading through a sea of unopened toys. Tell your wife you need one night off to take care of some important stuff and get it done!

    ReplyDelete