Monday, July 3, 2023

RTR Episode 2: Vintage Matchbox 5 Pack Unboxing

While the blog format may be slowing dying and posts aren't getting near the same eyeballs as it once did, I'm going to keep posting new content as time allows. However I also realize that video is a juggernaut, especially when it comes to the hobby so I may continue to dip my toes into the world of YouTube from time to time with special unboxing videos or just quick takes on new die-cast.

Today I have two videos to share...well one, but my camera overheating during filming and I'm not savvy enough yet to merge video. While traveling for work I found some vintage Matchbox Police themed 5 packs so I decided to head to the backyard and unbox them on camera. Yeah, I know it's crude compared to the likes of some YouTubers out there...but you've got to start somewhere, right?

1 comment:

  1. The Blazers are really cool. I also like the command center vehicle... but they could have removed the water gun thing.

    ReplyDelete