Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Loot Crate!


So by now there is a good chance you've heard of Loot Crate, especially if you are on social media of some sort.  What?!  No?  You haven't?!  Well neither had I until last month.  The premise is simple and rather straight forward.  For a monthly fee, Loot Crate will send you a small black box each month that is packed with all sorts of pop culture goodies.  A quick on YouTube will show all sorts of stuff crammed inside the box.

June 2014's theme is Transformers, so I found it fitting that this was as good as any time to jump on board and experience this for myself.  Loot Crate encourages their users to share their unboxing videos and it turns out I had a few moments this evening to share my very first Loot Crate!  So what are you waiting for?  What the video.  Warning though, I can't give you back those 10 minutes...

1 comment: