Thursday, March 1, 2012

Toy Store G.I. Joe Category - 25th Anniversary, Rise of Cobra, Pursuit of Cobra, 30th Anniversary

All toys for sale are from my personal collection.  All come as pictured and with the shown accessories.  Adult owned in a smoke free home.  Used sparingly for display purposes only.  I accept money orders and PayPal.  To make a purchase please send me a list of the item(s) you want - flywheels@yahoo.com.  All items are sold on a first come first serve basis.


Cobra:
Cobra B.A.T. - $5 | pic
Cobra B.A.T. - $5 | pic 
Destro (Iron Grenadier) - $5


G.I. Joe:
Flash - $6 | pic
Pit Commando - $8 | pic
Polar Sharc w/ Ice Storm (MIB) - $9| pic

Cobra:
Cobra Crimson Neo-Viper - $4 | pic 
Cobra Eel - $3 | pic
Cobra Eel w/ Wave Crusher (MISB, Target exclusive) - $15 | pic
Cobra Elite-Viper - $3 | pic
Cobra Ice Viper - $3 | pic
Cobra Lava Pod (MIB, no figure) - $3 | pic
Cobra Mole Pod w/ Terra Viper - $4
Cobra Neo-Viper - $3 | pic
Cobra Neo-Viper (K-Mart exclusive) - $3 | pic
Cobra Neo-Viper Officer - $3 | pic
Cobra Viper Commando - $4 | pic
Destro - $3 | pic
M.A.R.S. Officer (K-Mart exclusive) - $3 | pic

G.I.Joe:
Wolf Hound w/ White-Out - $15   

Cobra:
Cobra Deviant Mech w/ Cyber-Viper - $10 | pic
Cobra H.I.S.S. Tank w/ H.I.S.S. Tank Driver - $10 | pic


G.I.Joe:
VAMP w/ Steel Bridgade (stickers unapplied) - $15
Steel Brigade (MOSC) - $10

Cobra:
Black Dragon VTOL w/ Cobra Air Trooper - $12
Cobra Hazard Viper (MOSC) - $10
Cobra Trooper (MOSC) - $10 | pic
Cobra Viper (MOSC - $10 | pic

MISC. G.I. JOE ITEMS

G.I.Joe:
Combat Heroes lot (SDCC exclusive Snake Eyes w/ Timber, Duke & Roadblock) - $5 | pic
Rock 'n Roll (comic pack) - $8 | pic

Cobra:
Jungle Viper (2005 Joe Club exclusive) - $6 | pic
Nullifer (blue, 2006 Joe Club exclusive) - $8 | pic
Nullifer (red, 2006 Joe Club exclusive) - $9 | pic
Under-Tow (Joe Club exclusive) - $10 | pic

5 comments:

  1. Wow, that is a lot. How come you are selling all these? I assume you aren't selling every Joe figure you have since I don't see the MOC figures?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm basically moving the items I had listed on Crave over to my blog. I paired down my Joe collection awhile ago, but I forgot I had all of these just sitting in a container in the closet! Rest assured all my MOSC figures are still on the wall in my room along w/ a rack of my favorite figures displayed.

      Delete
  2. A few items have been sold and marked in the list.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A large part of the 25th Anniversary toys have been sold.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Added a Pursuit of Cobra G.I. Joe Wolf Hound w/ White-Out vehicle.

    ReplyDelete