Monday, April 12, 2010

Generation One Transformers Prototypes

I've got another review in the works, but in the meantime I thought I'd share some nice resin prototype pics of some late G1 European Transformers. Enjoy!

Photobucket
Boss (Turbomaster)

Photobucket
Flash (Turbomaster)

Photobucket
Hurricane (Turbomaster)

Photobucket
Scorch (Turbomaster)

Photobucket
Talon (Predator)

Photobucket
Snare (Predator)

Photobucket
Falcon (Predator)

Photobucket
Turbo Master (Action Master Elite)

Photobucket
Windmill (Action Master Elite)

3 comments:

  1. Wow. Tell me you have these in your house somewhere.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great share! The Predators are my favorite 'cons! Will you be doing a review on them?

    ReplyDelete
  3. What the hell, you have these? Where did you get them? I can't believe I missed these!

    ReplyDelete