Saturday, April 8, 2017

Shinkalion: N700 Mizuho (09)

This is the third post of the three Shinkalion combiner trains. Scroll to the bottom for links associated with this post. Since all three of these combiners are basically the same mold, please refer to my review of 700 Nozomi for a complete breakdown. This post will basically be a photo gallery for Mizuho. Remember, you can click on any of the pictures for a larger view.

MIZUHO



robot head, left | combiner head, right

 accessories




First off let me apologize for the lack of images of the packaging. I had a little file corruption after I took the shots and with so many things backlogged, I just didn't have time to get to taking new images of the box.

Mizuho has a very nice train mode, but I just don't care for the overlook look of the robot mode. I guess it's the purple and pink highlights that turn me off. The combiner head looks as if it's wearing some sort of Native American headress. Just looks "off" on a robot to me. Overall its a decent toy and needed if you intended on combining the three to form Unity.

RELATED POSTS:
- 700 Noizu
- 700 Hikari Railstar
- Unity (combiner, written review)
- Unity (combiner, video review)

No comments:

Post a Comment