Thursday, January 8, 2015

Transformers Q

I don't know about you, but I'm excited about this new series in Japan (Transformers Q) celebrating the 30th Anniversary of the (horrible) Nintendo Famicom game, The Mystery of Convoy.

In celebration of the game, a new version has been released for iPhone and Android devices. I tried downloading the game the other day in the Google Play store, but was unable to as it said it wasn't made for my region. Hmm...

In addition to the new mobile game, new toys are coming. Actually they've already been released in Japan. I'll have all of the G1 themed characters coming soon and I plan to share once I tell HLJ to ship them.


Turns out there is some sort of animation series that is planned too. My brother stumbled across this the other day and sent it to me. Of course I have no idea what they are saying, but I thought it was share worthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment