Saturday, January 3, 2015

Amazon Toy Store

Happy New Year everyone! I'm looking forward to sharing more Transformers and other toy/video game related content with everyone in 2015. While I'm working on my next review, I thought I'd point out that I've created a little "toy store" powered by Amazon.com. If you look over on the right hand side of the site, you'll see a few links. Clicking any of these links will take you to the actual store I've set up.

I've created my own categories of toys that I think will appeal to readers of this blog. I'll be adding new items from time to time. Right now you can find Transformers (including all the new Combiner Wars toys!), G.I. Joe, Marvel items and a small selection of KRE-O.


-->

Now you may be wondering why I bothered with this when there are so many other options out there, including some great retailers I've already linked to. Well my response is why not? Amazon offers a lot of good stuff, but sometimes now you don't have to navigate the whole site as you can go right to the category of Transformers you're looking for.

I've also added a few new links to some other great sites I visit time to time, such as Botch the Crab, BWTF and TFU.info.

Alright, back to work. My first Combiner Wars post is coming real soon...so stop "bugging" me. (was that a hint?)

4 comments:

  1. Hmm, I don't see a link for your Amazon store. Is it me, or did it no worky?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Any of the embedded links in the above post should take you to the store. Otherwise, there should be a large "widget" to the right...assuming you are NOT on a mobile device.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe Adblock is screwing me up.

    The only links I see are to the sites you recommended. There's a -> between the second and third paragraphs, but nothing is showing up there. Also, I see where your widget should be to the right, but all it says is Amazon.com Toy Store, with nothing below it.

    I'll try turning off Adblock and see if that works.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And what do you know, it was Adblock causing my problems.

      Delete