Friday, September 5, 2014

My newest Transformers related venture

First off, did you realize that 5 years ago this month, I started this blog?  Wow, I can't believe it's been 5 years.  I'm even more surprised at the growth of the blog and how many people stop by my space on the internet to read my thoughts about toys.  So thanks to everyone for your continued support and here's to another 5 years!

By now most of you know that I love Transformers and sports cards.  It should come to you as no surprise that anytime I get to mix match the two hobbies I'm first in line.  I've had a thought for many many years of sharing the various tech spec cards that accompany many of the Japanese Transformer toy releases.  There are plenty of tech spec archives floating around the 'net, but the cards themselves often get neglected.  I want to try and rectify that.  My new blog is simply called the Transformers Bio Card Database and it is here that I plan to catalog as many of these trading card style cards as possible.  While I have a lot of material to get the blog off the ground, I still need your help!  If you have any bio cards from Japanese TFs or even 3rd party stuff, please shoot me an e-mail.  I'd love to buy the card(s) for my own collection, but what I'm really needing help with is with scans.  I'll take your high quality, unedited scan, and use it in the archive.  Of course proper credit will be given.

I know this new blog won't excite everyone, but it's something I've wanted to do for a long time and I'm glad it's starting to finally see the light of day!

1 comment:

  1. Cool, good luck. If you ever do a similar thing for GI Joe, I've got a stack of bio cards around somewhere, but no Transformers.

    ReplyDelete