Sunday, October 13, 2013

Walt Disney World Bound!

It's been close to 4 years since my last real vacation.  I mean taking a full week off from work and having the weekend to bookend the time off.  By the time this posts, I'll be on the road w/ my family heading down to Orlando, FL to spend the next 6 days. 

At breakfast this morning I came to the realization that it's been close to 20 years since I've been to Disney World.  I'm sure a lot has changed at the parks since I last visited, so I'm eager to see what is new.  Of course I'm more eager to see how my two daughters react to everything.

Olivia just turned 4 last week and Winnie is now approaching 2 1/2.  They both adore the Disney Princesses, especially Ariel (the Little Mermaid).  They will absolutely FREAK out tomorrow when we check into our Little Mermaid themed room on the Disney grounds.

I mention all of this here, 1) because I'm super excited myself and 2) it'll be a little quite here on the blog front until I return.  I was hoping to have a few posts to schedule while I was gone, but I just got too carried away in photographing toys for future posts.  Just the other day before I left, I uploaded nearly 250 pictures!  Kre-O, Web Diver, G1 and even a Mugenbine set I've had sitting around for a few years.

So, I hope everyone has a GREAT week and I'll catch you later.


3 comments: