Thursday, April 12, 2012

The League of Extraordinary Bloggers?

I've been doing this blogging thing now for a couple of years and I've been having a blast.  I wasn't sure I would have much to share when I first started, but now I've got more ideas of topics than I have time!  But is that a bad thing?  Nah.

In addition to posting I also love reading other people's blogs, especially when I run across a new blog.  Finding new blogs of interest isn't all that easy as I've come to find out.  A few days ago I was reading Jasonvorhee's Blog and I saw he had recently joined this League of Extraordinary Bloggers.  Of course I was curious so I looked into it a bit more.

My investigation brought me to the site Cool and Collected.  The webmaster of the site had the idea of gathering different bloggers and giving a weekly topic to blog about.  Sometimes coming up w/ new ideas to blog about can be taxing so I thought this was a great idea.  Even though I still have LOTS to share in the coming months and years I wanted to sign up.

In the process of waiting to hear back from Cool and Collected I found many other great blogs.  Some of them were toy related while others were not, but equally entertaining.  Just a few I dropped in on (including a few I already knew about, but didn't know they were a part of the group) such as:

Toyriffic
That Figures
The Sexy Geek's House of Swag (hey, he collects sports cards just like me!)
Pendragon's Post
Life With Fandom
Eidetic Memory
Fairplaythings
The Lair of the Dork Horde

So in addition to my regular posts and toy reviews be on the look out for League of the Extraordinary themed posts.  If any one else wants to join up they have an open enrollment process so check them out here.

No comments:

Post a Comment