Tuesday, December 20, 2011

More limited Transformers Microns


(from left to right)
Aimless, Fracas, Peaceman

Takara Tomy strikes again with more limited (i.e. expense) Microns.  Starting December 28th in Japan shoppers can get one of 3 different limited Microns with a minimum purchase at various retail stores.

Aimless is named after G1 Misfire's Targetmaster of the same name and is a repaint of Power Core Combiner Sledge's Micron partner Throttler.  Fracas is named after G1 Scourge's Targetmaster of the same name and is a repaint of Power Core Combiner Heavytread's Micron partner Groundspike.  Peaceman is named after G1 Pointblank's Targetmaster Peacemaker and is a repaint of Power Core Combiner Smoulder's Micron partner Chopster.

Now I'm a self confessed Mini-Con/Micron hoarder.  I love the little guys and I can't see to get enough.  However I must say these are unimpressive.  The best thing they have going is that they are cast in sold plastic as opposed to the clear translucent plastic Hasbro used in the Power Core Combiner line.  One day these may find a way into my collection, but if that day ever comes I don't think it'll be any time soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment