Friday, November 18, 2011

G.I. Joe Subscription Preview - Big Boa


Finally!  Another Cobra figure joins the G.I. Joe Club subscription service!  I know Big Boa was originally created to pair off against the cancelled Rocky figure, but I always liked the idea of him being the Cobra trainer.  This is a PERFECT update of this character.  Not much is changed...which is good as the original figure was pretty good.  What takes this figure over the top are the included accessories.  For those of you that don't like the idea of him always wearing boxing gloves we now have a pair of interchangeable hands!  on top of that we get "traditional" box headgear, a dumb bell, a baton a sledgehammer!

Most likely there will be no way at this point for me to afford the subscription service so I'll just have to settle and hope I can find this figure on the secondary market.  While some of the figures have me interested this is the first figure that made me say "Wow" out loud.

No comments:

Post a Comment